Take the First Step to Feeling Like Your Old Self Again
When you visit Salt Lake City, Utah’s Genesys Medical Institute Hormone Balance Center you’ll meet with medical professionals who’ll discuss your situation in a comfortable, private office. They will discuss your symptoms with you extensively, and do a blood draw to help evaluate your individual needs.
Everyone is different and every single treatment is customized to your particular needs. After evaluating the blood panel, a licensed medical practitioner writes a prescription based on your specific needs. The prescription goes to a pharmacist who uses FDA approved compounds to customize your treatment and delivers them directly to your door.
It is safe, effective and life changing
Because Genesys Medical Institute Hormone Balance therapy restores rather than replaces missing hormones, you’ll feel yourself again. You’ll see life differently because you are different. You feel better because you are better. Restore. Rejoice. Genesys Medical Institute. And see what you’ve been missing.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms please schedule a Personalized Hormone Audit and get started reclaiming your life!
Common Symptoms of Hormone Imbalance
- Hormonal Weight Gain
- Difficulty losing weight
- Thyroid Problems
- Mood Swings (PMS)
- Constipation, Bloating
- Hot Flashes
- Low Libido
- Low Testosterone
- The Miracle of Natural Hormones by David Brownstein
- Adrenal Fatigue by James Wilson
- How to Achieve Healthy Aging by Neal Rouzier
- The New Anti-aging Revolution by R. Klatz and R. Goldman
- Hormone Deception by L. Berkson
- Life Is Hard, Food Is Easy by L. Spangle
- You’ve Hit Menopause: Now What? by George Gillson
- Natural Hormone Replacement by Jonathon Wright
- A Woman’s Guide to Natural Hormones by C. Conrad
- The Sexy Years by Suzanne Somers
- Solved: The Riddle of Illness by Stephen Lang
Learn more about hormones with our FAQs
- How much does it cost?
- What age do I have to be?
- How long should I stay on them?
- What are the risks, hazards, and side effects?